Registry First Aid Platinum 11.3 Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Registry First Aid Platinum 11.3 free download for x32/x64 Bit version.
Registry First Aid Platinum 11.1 Overview
Registry First Aid Platinum 11 scans and corrects registry errors. Your Windows registry will be always clean and correct. Registry First Aid scans registry for orphan file or folder references, invalid font references, obsolete Start Menu items, invalid fonts, shared DLLs, application paths and more…Registry First Aid Platinum 11 scans the Windows registry for orphan file or folder references, finds them on your drives that may have been moved from their initial locations. And then corrects your registry entries to match the located files or folders.
Registry First Aid Platinum 11 unique design makes it the choice for Beginners as well as Advanced Power Users when it comes to usability and power. The ability to display safe items for beginners makes it as safe as it can get. The Power Users will love Registry First Aid Platinum 11 ability to ferret out and show you the deepest registry problems presented with choices on how to fix them making this the best registry repair tool available for the power users too.
Beginners and power users will find that we have the best technical support that you will ever find if you see anything that needs to be explained when using Registry First Aid Platinum 11.
Features of Registry First Aid Platinum 11:
- find and correct:
- invalid file/folder references
- invalid font entries
- obsolete Start Menu items
- invalid application paths
- invalid registered help files
- invalid shared DLL references
- invalid program references in autorun registry keys
- obsolete and unused software registry entries
- invalid known DLL registry references
- invalid file associations
- search the registry for several strings at once
- defragment registry files
- create registry snapshots, find changes made to the registry and create “undo” and “redo” files for any modified registry key
- review folders where invalid registry keys refer
- review registry entries with RegEdit where invalid items reside
- create full registry backups before any changes, so you can always restore your Windows registry to its initial state
- create small registry backups of modified registry entries, so you can always restore only modified entries
- restore any particular modified registry entry to its initial state
- search for a modified registry entry in all backup files
- save the list of found invalid entries into a text file
- print the list of found invalid entries
- schedule automatic registry scan